有很多种耗材配件的laser cutting machine. This article mainly introduces the protective lens in fiber laser cutter. The protective lens is used to prevent dust and slag splash from damaging the focusing lens. In addition to its application in fiber laser cutting machines, it is also necessary in other laser equipment, such as laser marking, laser welding and so on.
The prices of protective lenses on the market vary greatly, ranging from tens of dollars to hundreds of dollars, and the quality is also different. If the protective lens is not properly selected, it will cause large laser loss and unstable product quality, causing serious losses to the enterprise. Therefore, choosing the right protective lens is a very important thing.
3 steps to choose the protective lens of the fiber laser cutting machine:
1) Matching dimensions.
2) Choose suitable materials. According to different laser power, and considering the cost of use, you can choose K9, quartz. In the actual application process, professional manufacturers divide these two types of materials into multiple grades, and customers can choose the corresponding specifications according to actual needs.
3) Adopt different coating technical parameters according to the use environment.
Although the protective lens of the laser cutting machine is a vulnerable part, in order to improve its utilization, we can clean the protective lens regularly to achieve the purpose of reuse. Here are three steps to clean the protective lens:
- The protective lens material is ZnSe (arsenic zinc), which is brittle and afraid of falling. Therefore, when disassembling and assembling, be careful not to use too much force and not to collide with hard objects.There is an antireflection coating on the surface of the protective lens, so it is afraid of pollution, moisture, oil, and scratches. Therefore, it is required to provide dry and degreasing air during work. Never touch the protective lens of the laser cutting machine directly with your hands, because skin oil will permanently damage the surface of the lens.On the contrary, you can wear gloves or a special set for operation. For smaller lenses, it is more convenient to use optical tweezers or vacuum tweezers.No matter what method is used to clamp the protective lens of the laser cutting machine, it can only be clamped along the non-optical surface, such as the frosted edge of the mirror plaque.
- Under normal circumstances, it is necessary to check the condition of the protective lens before use and cleaning. Because most contaminants are relatively small in size, we often need to use magnifying equipment when inspecting protective lenses. In addition to magnifying equipment, sometimes we need to illuminate the optical surface with a relatively bright light to enhance the specular reflection intensity of surface contaminants and defects, so that contaminants and defects can be found more easily.
- When cleaning the protective lens of the laser cutting machine, always use clean wipes and optical-grade solvents to prevent damage by other contaminants. The wipe paper must be wetted with a suitable solvent, and it must not be used in a dry environment.
SENFENG has engineers and technicians that can travel almost anywhere in the US to help with installation, on-site training, stocking of spare parts, and any technical support that our clients should need. If you want to know more about consumable accessories of fiber laser cutting machine details, please contact SENFENG USA.